Monday, June 15, 2009

Favorite Things- Exercise Edition

My neighbor has talked about this cream of hers many a times. "It burns like hell but damn it works" I was a little skeptical to say the least. Sensing my disbelief she gave me a trial size of it. And let me tell you. It works! It really really works. And it has made the aches and pains of the last 2 weeks but a brief feeling. My right knee is not liking all this "get healthy non-sense" and I slap a pea size amount on and bye bye cranky knee. My back was tweaked yesterday and after a little rub down, it really loosened things up. I can't recommend a product more it's retailing for about $16.00 but considering you use only a smidgen of ointment at a time it's an absolute steal!!

Order it on-line now, you will be so glad you did

0 comments: