Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year New Delights...

Okay so as it goes with the welcoming of a New Year, I'm in RE mode. Re-solution, Re-organize, Re-prioritize, Re-think well you get the idea. I've got some great ideas in the works for this blog. So look for some changes in the coming weeks. Obviously I've changed the look. And Wiggle Iggle Friday kicks back into high gear this Friday (suggestions are always welcome by the way). I'm also going to be making In The Stacks post more frequently and I'm going to be posting more photos as well, in the hopes I can get some feedback. Ned's "eh that doesn't suck" responses to them just aren't cutting it. And well you can look forward to more posts in general. insert sarcastic "yay" here

Seriously though, I've realized just how therapeutic this blog has been for me this past year. The people I have met, the things I have learned have really been instrumental in helping me grow. I have a new perspective about the things I want to say and the things I want to share with you.

I know I don't say it enough but, thanks for listening, thanks for being part of my life. no matter how quiet you may be in the comments.

So let the games begin...

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I want to hear about the new city, house, etc. What's going on??

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to have "met" you through Martha! Maybe we can meet in real-life soon!

I love reading your blog and look forward to your photos!