Friday, February 27, 2009

Wiggle Iggle Friday -The Synthesizer Edition

Okay so I stumbled upon today's video while looking up another video on MTV.com. It's been so very long since I've actually discovered a band via MTV that peaked my interest like Flosstradamus & "Big Bills". At first I was like "eh" then when the hook kicked in I was like this is actually kinda cool. Perhaps my recent wave of nostalgia for 80's music has clouded my judgement, but I've found myself really digging on this song and really wanting to know more about the band. (I found out they lean techno but In my opinion they should explore creating more songs like this one)

Check it out and please don't forget to share your thoughts. (good or bad) Trust me wait for the hook before you leap to judgement...

0 comments: