Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January Artist: The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition

Keeping with the spirit of my 35 List, let me present my January Artist. I discovered The Temper Trap and their song Sweet Disposition while watching the movie "500 days of Summer" (a very sweet movie with a great soundtrack) and let me tell you this song felt so familiar I was certain it was a cover. Imagine my surprise when I discovered it wasn't. The Temper Trap is a group of talented Aussie boys. I've been listening to their debut album Conditions these past few days and its not bad. But this song just creeps into your soul and wont go away. I just love that this feels like something that would have been a college radio mainstay in the late 80's/early 90's. It wraps around me and warms my heart with great memories. Its just a fantastic song.



0 comments: