Tuesday, March 27, 2012

March Artist: Dry the River - No Rest

I thought I'd wrap up my Dry the River love fest with "No Rest" My fingers are crossed that they will find their way stateside this year so that I can catch them live (which by all accounts they put on one hell of a show what will all that punk roots energy flowing through them) I hope you've fallen as madly in love with them as I. And if you haven't well there's always April.

Back to the song at hand and its awesomeness... I'm not going to lie, the video gets a little weird at times. But hey, when that happens just do as I do and focus on the awesome beard bassist Scott Miller's rocking. What can I say I'm a sucker for them (see pics of the hubby).



"Did you see the light in my heart? Did you see the sweat on my brow?
Did you see the fear in my heart?"

0 comments: